Archived emails on Gmail are something no one wants delete but no one wants to keep it either. A simple way to clean your Gmail is to send all of those emails to archives, so you can access it again. Sometimes users can save important emails as well and that’s why they send it to archives. If you are wondering how to find archived emails in Gmail, we can help you with that. In this article, we will explain How do you find archived emails in Gmail desktop, web, or Android app. All of them are pretty much the same once you understand the technique.
How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail?
In order to find your archived emails on Gmail, read the below step by step guide on how to find archived emails.
- Go to gmail.com and open your account
- Once on the Gmail dashboard, click on the More tab under the inbox category.
- When you click on the More tab, there are several other categories that will appear. Find the all mail category and click on it.
- When you click on all mail, on the right-hand side, all of the mail will appear. Now to find archived mail on Gmail, just find the one mail which doesn’t have an inbox label on it.
- Now select those mail and once you select that, you will find an option up there which says move to inbox. Once you click on that, it will move all the archived emails on Gmail to the inbox.
Now you can find archived emails in Gmail with ease. No need to worry about accidental mail send to archives as now you can retrieve it too. This will work on desktop, web, and android version of Gmail as well.
We hope that this article will help you answer How do you find archived emails in Gmail. We have written step by step guide on how to find and retrieve the archive email to Gmail. If you have any questions regarding find archived emails on Gmail, ask us in the comment section.