When the Windows 10 launched worldwide, Windows users start using it and happy to upgrade their Windows 7 or Windows 8 based PCs, to Windows 10 but it starts giving certain issues related to Windows 10, and one of the biggest issue with it, is that Bluetooth Device is Not Showing or Connecting to Windows after upgrading to Windows 10.
Bluetooth Devices Not Showing or Connecting Windows 10
If you are also having this issue of Bluetooth Not Working Windows 10, then you should follow this solution guide to fix this issue of Bluetooth Paired but Not Connected Windows 10 and maybe your connection just fails or cannot connect easily to Bluetooth device or Bluetooth devices are not showing, or not finding devices in Windows 10, then this guide will surely have made for you to fix it with your hands.
Also Read: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Main Causes of Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Showing Devices
A few factors could result in the situation where either the Bluetooth not working or Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10, and the Cause include below:
- Disabled Bluetooth Support Service
- Inappropriate operations performed that result in these issues.
- Problems occurring due to the Bluetooth device itself.
- Outdated or missing Bluetooth drivers.
- A newly installed program or software that causes issues.
Bluetooth Not Showing Up Windows 10 Problem Fixes:
Today we are going to share the methods, that we use personally to fix this error and you can also settle down the issue. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Working issue can be related to a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or the headphones that are already paired but not able to connect, in case you upgrade recently from Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. In such circumstances, it recommended first to find out the error displayed.
If you do find a popup showing on your computer display, in the Device Manager first verify the status of the Bluetooth speakers. It needs to be enabled, and if it is, then keep follow this guide.
Also Read: Ethernet Not Working
How to Fix Can’t Find Bluetooth on Windows 10 Issues?
Solution 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter
The built-in Troubleshooter scans for Hardware for problems and makes sure that any new hardware or device connected to your PC is installed correctly or not. To run the hardware troubleshooter, follow below steps:
- Go to the Search Box, enter control panel keyword and open it.
- Now type trouble-shooter in the search box and hit Enter.
- Now tap on the Hardware and sound option and run the Hardware and Device Trouble-shooter.
- Wait until it completes and checks the problem solved or not.
Solution 2: Restart Bluetooth Support Service
If you can’t find the Bluetooth on Windows 10, simply check first that the related services are started and ran smoothly or not. To perform this with the following steps:
- Via your Keyboard press the Windows + R keys, together to open run command.
- In the run search window, type services.msc and hit the enter key.
- Now, in the services window to find Bluetooth Support Service and right click on it and select Restart.
- Again, right click on Bluetooth support service and select properties and make sure that the startup type set of Automatic.
Note: The main Bluetooth service maintains association and finder of Bluetooth devices. Disabling or Stopping the services also lead to failure to operate and stop new devices from being associated or discovered.
Also Read: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Method 3: Enable the Bluetooth Audio Service
There is another way that tried, is to verify the settings form the Bluetooth Speaker. Check default or not enable the Bluetooth audio service. If not, then enable it and restart your PC and check if the issue fix or not. To enable the Bluetooth Audio Service to follow the steps given below:
- Via keyboard, press Windows + X keys together and select Control Panel from the list.
- In the control panel, find and select Devices and Printers.
- In devices and printers, find the option called Bluetooth Speaker Device and right click on it.
- On right tap select, the properties and go to Services Tab.
- Now select, Audio Sink, Hands-free Telephony, and Remote Control and tap on Apply to save the changes.
- In last, restart your PC.
Method 4: Update Bluetooth Device Driver
To update Bluetooth device driver, you can use the Device Manager and for that follow the basic steps below:
- From the keyboard, press Windows + R keys together to open run command.
- In the search box, type devmgmt.msc and it will open the Device Manager.
- Now, find and expand the Bluetooth option.
- Select the option and right tap on it.
- From the list select Properties and tap on the Driver Tab.
- Click on the Update Drivers button and then on the OK
Method 5: Check for Compatibility of Bluetooth Devices
Well, we have another way to check compatibility of Bluetooth device because of it compatible with the previous version of Windows and might not compatible the updated version of Windows OS. To ensure it change the settings and fix it so that it will be compatible with updated Windows 10.
Note that: Most of the time an old Bluetooth device will not cause Windows 10 no Bluetooth settings issue. But if it is ten years or more old, then we recommend you to update the drivers or purchase the new latest model of it.
Method 6: Restore the System
The last solution of our list is the System Restore for fixing the Bluetooth Devices not showing or connecting in Windows 10/8/7.
System Restore will bring back the computer to the state where your Bluetooth is still working correctly by creating a system restore point.
So all the solutions we have shared above, you can use for Bluetooth device not working issue. We hope any of the above methods will surely work for you. If you like this post, then please share it with your friends and family. You can also ask your doubts to our experts using the comment box below.