Email marketing routinely outperforms all other marketing channels in terms of return on investment. It’s also great for creating a sense of community and engaging with customers on a one-on-one level. However, if you don’t have the necessary infrastructure in place to manage email marketing, you won’t be able to reach out to your subscribers and customers in the way that you need to drive engagement, create critical relationships, generate more leads, and drive sales.
If you’re having trouble deciding which email marketing platforms to utilize, you’ve come to the right place. The email marketing software comes with a variety of tools and features to aid you in your email marketing efforts. We’ve gathered the best email marketing tools for you. Continue reading for more information about the email marketing software.
What is Email Marketing software?
Email marketing software is a service-based program that allows marketers to send out emails. This program can be used for a variety of purposes, including expanding an email list, developing and developing bespoke email templates, and segmenting lists for sending more focused, relevant emails. The platform allows marketers to do much more than just send emails, thanks to a multitude of services, resources, and tools.
The Email Marketing software helps in the management of your contact list as well as the creation of captivating emails to engage customers. Email Marketing Software is not expensive, and when you consider its advantages, you will find it to be more cost-effective. You can organize your customer database any way you like, such as in a list style or by category.
What is the Best Email Marketing Software?
Price, reliability, technical support, template designs, ease of use, deliverability, automation, integrations, and any other features you require should all be considered when selecting the finest email marketing software.
You should be able to simply design emails, segment your list, tailor your messages, and view analytics results with the best email marketing software. They should, above all, reach users’ primary inboxes.
So, before you acquire Email Marketing software, keep these factors in mind. In 2021, we’ve selected some of the most effective or best email marketing software for businesses.
With Constant Contact You can import your email contacts in a variety of ways. You can copy-paste, import contacts from Gmail, Outlook, and other third-party apps, and upload emails in bulk from a file. The entire procedure is straightforward and simple to follow.
The email design tool from Constant Contact combines drag-and-drop capabilities with element blocks. When creating your email, you have the option of using one of the numerous templates as a starting point or starting from scratch. Adding items or altering a selected one is made easier with the help of multiple useful toolbars.
A 60-day free trial is also available. If you’re looking for the best free email marketing software, Constant Connect is the software. It works with a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Eventbrite, Salesforce, WordPress, and Shopify, among others. Considering all these benefits this will be my number one recommend software because it is one of the best email marketing software on this list.
- A clever email editor that allows you to create professional-looking emails.
- A welcome email for new subscribers, triggered email series, contact segmentation, resend emails to non-openers, and strong list-building tools are all included in email marketing automation.
- Smart eCommerce tools—and outcomes, such as targeted and automated emails—are available.
- Builder of websites and landing pages.
- For placing advertising, scheduling content, and tracking results, use social marketing.
- Templates are restricted in number and flexibility.
Constant Contact Pricing:
It costs $20 per month to get up to 500 subscribers, and $335 per month to get up to 50000 subscribers. This program also comes with a bespoke plan. A 60-day money-back guarantee is also included.
GetResponse is an all-in-one web marketing tool that may help you expand your company. They provide email marketing campaigns, high-converting landing sites, and webinar software to aid your marketing efforts.
GetResponse is one of our favorite email marketing tools, with marketers from all sectors using it. Email automation, email templates, segmentation, and personalization are all included. There’s also an Auto Funnel option that creates a pre-made marketing funnel for email campaigns. GetResponse has many strong tools aimed at helping you develop your business. The three pieces that makeup automation workflows are actions, conditions, and filters.
- Welcome emails, follow-ups, educational series, and lead nurturing can all be automated with autoresponders.
- With Facebook Pixel, you can conduct sophisticated retargeting ads with just one click.
- Tracking website visitors allows you to provide relevant communications depending on page views.
- Create landing pages to generate leads and sales.
- Create Facebook, Instagram, and Google paid ads.
- There is no customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Tools for data analysis are crucial.
You can purchase the email tier for $15 a month, which allows you to contact 1000 subscribers. The Plus plan costs $49. Small businesses can subscribe to a $25 per month plan that allows them to contact up to 2500 subscribers. The pricing range is well-balanced and provides good value.
SendinBlue is widely known for being one of the most popular transactional email marketing software. They built an email marketing automation tool based on this reputation.
It is a multi-channel business communications platform that includes email, SMS, Facebook, chat, CRM, and more. The objective of the company is to assist businesses in meeting their consumers’ needs. They allow you to concentrate on the most critical duties while automating the rest.
With its email builder, you can quickly send professional-looking emails, You’ll also find it simple to put together smarter and more appealing email campaigns using chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM, and automation. The ability to retarget contacts and acquire new prospects is built-in, thanks to Facebook Ads capabilities.
- You can keep track of your customer email history with a shared mailbox.
- There are more than 60 responsive email templates.
- CRM software is already installed.
- SMS and chat capabilities built-in.
- Contact Segmentation – Target smaller groups of contacts with a customized message to make your emails more relevant.
- Lead generation via Facebook Ads.
- The first time you set up an account, it takes a long time.
- SendinBlue Doesn’t provide online customer service.
You can have an unlimited number of contacts and send 300 emails every day for free. (It is the most effective and best free email marketing software on the internet). The basic plan costs $25 per month for 40000 emails, while the premium plan costs $50 per month for 350000 emails.
Due to its advanced automation features and deliverability, ActiveCampaign is the finest overall email marketing software on my list.
Machine learning, as the brightest tool on this list, plays a crucial role. ActiveCampaign’s Predictive Actions answer challenging questions about your customers to take action on your behalf and guide them along the sales funnel.ActiveCampaign also works with over 850 other apps, including Facebook, Shopify, WordPress, and many others.
Conditional content, Geotracking, managed deliverability, and multi-user editing are among the more complex features. You get Geotracking, managed deliverability, and multi-user editing (change several fields in an email with subscriber information) in addition to Geotracking.
- Customize your message and send targeted emails to the right contacts with the help of segmentation and dynamic content.
- Make your emails more personalized by using whatever contact information you have.
- A/B testing to determine which emails convert the best.
- Simple split testing can help you achieve more opens, clicks, and purchases from your emails.
- A landing page builder is included.
- It has a Geotracking system therefore one of the best email marketing software for a reason.
- When delivering campaigns to a huge list of people, a drip feature can help you evade spam filters.
- When I utilize the drag and drop method to upload an image, a blank image box may appear below the image.
- Sometimes the platform is a bit slow to respond.
- Lite: $9/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $129/month
- Enterprise: $229/month
Mailchimp is one of the most well-known email marketing services available. It features email automation, data segmentation, templates, personalization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and CRM connectivity, and is especially well-suited for beginners and entrepreneurs.
It is a major player in the email marketing industry. This software is one of the best email marketing solution providers because of the controls, various templates, extensive interaction with other tools, and automation features. Mailchimp is now expanding its capabilities to include all elements of small business marketing.
While the platform began as a solely email-focused service, it now offers much more. You may establish a free website, purchase a domain, make paid advertising and landing pages, share social network postings, and send printed postcards to any location on the planet. Overall it is one of the best email marketing software for business in 2021.
- Dynamic content can be used to personalize individual content blocks within your emails.
- By Using conditional logic and branching points, create personalized customer journeys.
- A/B testing to identify messages that convert well.
- Builder for websites and landing pages.
- An all-in-one email marketing solution.
- The user interface is simple and intuitive.
- Custom auto-responder that works well.
- User insights and analytics that are reliable.
- The amount of customization available is limited.
- Importing contacts for the first time can be difficult.
Mailchimp offers a free plan for up to 2,000 contacts and one audience. Paid plans start at $9.99/month.
ConvertKit is a simple email marketing solution that is almost entirely utilized by bloggers and online course instructors to build their personal brands. It makes them aware of their client’s requirements and is well-versed in the process of establishing an internet presence.
Opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management, and list segmentation, personalization, automation, and much more are all included. ConvertKit also includes useful connectors with platforms that creators and makers are familiar with, such as Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
They have appealing forms, use automated emails to enhance conversion rates, and arrange your subscribers to increase interaction. It’s one of the best and fastest-growing email marketing software around thanks to its ease of use, automation, and other capabilities. It also includes customizable sign-up forms and landing pages to aid in the acquisition of additional email subscribers.
- You can Automate your sales funnel to send material to subscribers on a regular basis, preparing them ready to buy.
- With a solution designed just for creators, you can sell digital products.
- With Creator Pro, you can change a URL after the email has already been sent.
- You can create email marketing campaigns that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Creating high-quality landing pages and sign-up forms.
- Limited A/B testing.
- Lack of cold subscriber customization.
- Lack of template customization.
ConvertKit offers a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers. Paid plans start at $25/month.
Aweber was formed in 1998, and the company claims that 100,000 people and businesses utilize the platform for email marketing. This makes it a smaller company than some of its competitors (most notably Mailchimp and Getresponse), but it is nonetheless a well-known company with a large user base.
For teams, small enterprises, and entrepreneurs, AWeber is a superb email marketing software. It has a drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and a slew of other features. AWeber has a landing page builder, just like the others on our list.
AWeber also offers AMP emails, automatic RSS-to-email for blogs, and subscriber segmentation based on tags.
Live chat, phone help, email assistance, live webinars, and a wide collection of how-tos and tutorials are all available as support alternatives. Nevertheless, This is one of the best email marketing software for business in 2021.
- You can Create gorgeous branded emails quickly with an AI-powered email template creator.
- By broadcasting the most recent entries from your blogs, you may automate the creation of email content.
- Using tagging and dynamic content, target campaigns to the right people.
- Landing page builder with drag and drop functionality.
- AWeber keeps its platform updated to include tools for engagement in multiple ways, which is a huge bonus for us in customer relationship management.
- AWeber’s reporting feature and the dashboard view.
- There are some keywords that are not allowed to be used in your emails otherwise AWeber shuts down your account.
- You’re not allowed to import the subscribers that have been bought from a third party.
Aweber offers a limited free plan for up to 500 subscribers. After that, their pricing starts from $19/month. You can also sign up for quarterly or annual plans to save even more.
HubSpot offers a variety of email marketing and digital marketing tools. For a novice learner, this software is simple to use, and there are numerous configurable choices. It also includes a variety of email creation templates in various styles. It also has a powerful contact management system and integrates with a variety of social networking applications.
HubSpot is one of the best Email Marketing Software For Business that provides a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system as well as automation and email marketing capabilities. It also offers HubSpot CRM help desk services. The HubSpot Marketing Hub software includes the HubSpot CRM.
You can also customize material for a user based on their device, list segment, and geographic area. You may also A/B test your subject lines and content to ensure that your email open and click rates are as high as possible.
- From Contacts (the CRM) through Marketing and Reports, the menu bar is well-organized.
- Creating Social Media Posts is simple; you can easily upload pictures and schedule them.
- It takes some practice to edit website pages, but once you understand how the sidebars and tools function, you’ll be writing in no time.
- Posting blogs, like updating website pages, takes some practice, but the effects are instant, and they’re simple to schedule and connect to social media.
- Workflows have a great UI that makes them easy to use.
- Automatic contact grouping by using the company emails.
- The new email UI is nicely flexible.
- Email time zone sends increase open rates.
- Auto-tracking on CTAs.
- The forms feature doesn’t really have a good “preview”, and instead, just gives you the real link.
Starter, Professional, and Enterprise are the three tiers offered by HubSpot. This program is one of the most expensive on the market. The Starter plan is $50 per month and includes 2000 emails. For an additional $20, you can add 1000 contacts.
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing automation software for eCommerce businesses. With automated emails, segmentation, and the added possibilities of SMS, you can build on your newsletters and enhance sales. To help deliver efficient buyer engagements, it contains pre-built automation for cart abandonment, welcome series, and transactional emails.
Users will receive notifications depending on the products they’ve interacted with on your site, which is great for e-commerce conversion rates.
Omnisend is one of the best email marketing software for omnichannel brands looking to market (and remarket) to their customers efficiently.
- Once your website is linked to Omnisend, the free plan allows you to send 2000 emails every day.
- Most other companies have a restriction unless you pay for a premium subscription, however, Omnisend allows limitless contacts with its free plan.
- A library of automation with pre-built workflows for each stage of the client journey.
- Targeting that may be utilized for campaigns and automation across all of Omnisend’s channels.
- Lead generation is made easier using pop-ups and forms.
- Sales are tracked and winning campaigns are identified with the help of reports and analytics.
- Need more Templates.
In the creators and small-medium business category, MailerLite is a prominent contender. It contains the essentials for effective email marketing, such as surveys, automation, pop-ups, and landing pages. MailerLite also works with a slew of eCommerce platforms and marketing tools that you’re presumably already familiar with.
They’re noted for their simple user interface, responsive email designs, and great phone and email service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have less than 1,000 email subscribers, you can start with their forever-free subscription.
It appears to be one of the most subdued platforms at first glance, thanks to its minimalistic design. That is, however, what makes it so effective. From eCommerce campaign functionality to automation, segmentation, promotional pop-ups, and the ability to develop landing pages, everything about the platform are designed to help businesses flourish.
- What MailerLite excels at is allowing small businesses with limited finances to develop nice and simple landing pages without breaking the bank.
- MailerLite has improved its game in the previous year by connecting with popular third-party solutions to help small businesses work smarter by automating systems and procedures.
- It’s easy to create newsletters that look good both on desktop, tablets, and on mobile.
- User-Friendly interface.
- Step-by-step tutorials for beginners.
- A powerful and easy-to-use landing page builder.
- Ecommerce integrations with the top platforms.
You can send up to 12,000 emails per month with this free service. When you upgrade to their $10/month plan, you get access to all of their marketing capabilities, including a landing page builder, integrated forms, and pop-ups
I’m guessing you’ve already chosen which email marketing software to use for your company. I hope that this list of the best email marketing software for businesses helps you decide which platform is ideal for your online business.
It is critical to consider the benefits and drawbacks of any software program while also considering the pricing and features available.
I believe this has helped you. If you need any help, please feel free to ask in the comment section below.