Youtube is now one of the most trending and famous video streaming sites in the world with billions of users and watches over a billion videos every day. Starting from Kids to Adult to Old, everyone wants to stream Youtube as it provides a huge range of video niches like Education, Comedy, Music, Fashion, Cartoons, etc. You could be streaming youtube on your laptop and would want to play any certain type of video again and again. But you can either keep the settings to Autoplay video or only one play on Youtube. So, to play your fav music or any video again and again continuously without being stopped or forwarded to another video on youtube you have to think beyond the box and apply some technical tricks to make it possible. Since you don’t Know How to Loop YouTube Videos on Windows 10 we got you covered. In this article, I will provide you with some tips and tricks on How to Loop YouTube Videos on Windows 10. Stay tuned and read till the end. But before that, I want to let you know that you will need a browser and internet connection on your Laptop, and also this method is not applicable for any Android or mobile devices.
- 1 #Method 1: Loop Youtube Videos on Windows 10 using Chrome Browsers
- 2 #Method 2: Loop Youtube Videos on Windows 10 By Manipulating the Video URL
- 3 #Method 3: Manually create a playlist to Loop YouTube Videos on Windows 10
- 4 Frequently asked questions
- 5 How do I loop YouTube videos on my computer?
- 6 Conclusion:
#Method 1: Loop Youtube Videos on Windows 10 using Chrome Browsers
It is always very easy for the one who is using Chrome browsers to loop the youtube videos as you don’t need too much work here. But this method could be possible on the Windows 10 Operating system. But don’t worry I will be showing you more methods by which any older version OS user can loop the video or routine easily.
- Find the video you want to be played continuously and simply right-click on it.
- As you click you will see an option for Loop, simply click on the loop option and your video will be looped.
- If you are using any modern browser like Chrome then you should be able to loop every video. But sometimes you might not get the option for certain videos if you are not using Windows 10 Operating System, besides that you are all good.
#Method 2: Loop Youtube Videos on Windows 10 By Manipulating the Video URL
The first method is just very simple and you don’t follow any certain steps but in this second method, you will have to follow some certain steps. Don’t worry there is not rocket science, just apply the following steps.
- First of all, find the video you would want to loop in and click on the video URL.
- Now on the second step, you have to be very careful, now when you click on the video URL, you will get a link “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St3l97H3vws” like this.
- Now delete the character you see before “Youtube” and type “repeat after youtube, i.e “youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=St3l97H3vws”.
- After you are done just simply press enter and you are good to go.
- Finally, your video will be looped continuously until and unless you turn the feature off or stop playing youtube.
- This method could be confusing to someone but you can still go for this. Mostly if your computer has an older Operating System version like Windows 7 where the modern browser does not support you might need to follow this method.
#Method 3: Manually create a playlist to Loop YouTube Videos on Windows 10
Hope you are satisfied with the two given methods, but there is also another way to loop a youtube video. The third method would be by creating a playlist on youtube and adding the videos to this playlist to loop your favourite content over again and again. Just follow my lead.
- Open Youtube and search for the videos you want to loop. Right below the video, you will see a section named “SAVE”. Click on this option.
- The next step will be to click on the “Create new playlist” section. As you click on the SAVE, you will see “Create new playlist” click on it and name the playlist you would want to have.
- Now on the next step, you simply click on the icon below the youtube Icon and as you click on it a dropdown menu will appear.
click on the “Library”
- Now, click on the “Gallery” section and choose the playlist you created earlier.
- You are all good to go now, simply click on the “play all button” and start listening or watching your favourite videos on YouTube.
- To apply this method you must have a YouTube account. And one thing to remember is that you cannot add multiple videos to the loop by this method. So, make sure you only add one video which you want to loop.
Frequently asked questions
How do I loop YouTube videos on my computer?
- To do so, go to the video you want to loop. Then right-click on the video screen and a loop option will appear. Simply click on the loop, and the video will be looped until you turn it off.
It’s always very hectic to click the play button, again and again, to play your favourite music or content on YouTube. That’s the reason the loop option comes in handy; as it’s easier for you. But most people do not know how to loop the video on YouTube therefore this article was made to provide you with information that will let you know how to Loop Youtube Videos on Windows 10. For the windows 10 user it’s most likely that you can easily apply the first method to loop videos but for windows 7, 8, etc, might be not possible so try implementing the other methods. I hope and believe that this article was helpful for you. If you got any queries please feel free to comment down below. I will try to solve your problem in the best simple way, thanks for reading.